2.05.2010

Tribute to Nicholas!

Okay, so I can't tell you how shocked I am that I'm actually posting twice in one day!! But I can't let this go unrecognized one more day! One of the most wonderful friends I could wish for made a BEAUTIFUL POST in regards to Nick's Christmas program performance with MoTab. We all had a wonderful time and basically, you should just check it out. He was wonderful (as was the program) and couldn't be more thrilled with her kind words. Thanks Carrie!!

One picture I was able to snap of him on stage
(sorry for the BLUR!!)


The proud wife and her honey after the show!!


Awh, love him!

2 comments:

  1. Did you add extensions to your hair digitally on that last picture?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey we need a post about your 6 month anniversary aka Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete