5.03.2010

Exciting Times!!

I have GOT to get better at keeping this updated. But in the meantime... it is time to announce some exciting news! Yes, it's true, I HAVE OFFICIALLY GRADUATED!!! These are some of the pictures my camera was able to snap. Just thought I'd share them with you as proof that the impossible is possible! Thanks you all for your support and love these past four (if not more...) years!

April 22nd and 23rd, 2010
Commencement and Convocation








Goodbye Utah, hello Arizona!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Lindsey! I'm excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for updates! Love your new blog layout colors! Maybe we should photoshop Jack into the group pic! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for lindsey!!!! hehe I was there :) Can't wait till you guys move down here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for making it onto your blog! I feel so privileged.

    ReplyDelete