5.22.2010

MOAB!


Yay for pictures!!! We finally took some!

This past weekend Nick and I went to Moab with our dear friends Carrie and Andrew! While there... we met up with our other dear friends Jocelyn and Andrew, and I must say we had the TIME OF OUR LIVES!!!

We hiked, cliff-jumped (okay... the BOYS did.. not all of us), ate, star-gazed, rafted down the Colorado river and basically... you should be jealous!

And now to show you the weekend!

Moab, UT - May 14-16th, 2010

Our luxurious log cabin. Hahaha, I almost said "luxurious" with a straight face.

"Sad-face" Andrew. Apparently he's an even lighter sleeper than I am! Poor guy!

The girls! (please ignore the fact that I'm cheesing it up... it must have been really bright...)

At the ever-so-famous Delicate Arch!

Left Hand a.k.a. the local's hang out where you can literally witness people risk their lives jumping off 40 ft ledges into about 6 or 7 ft of water!

Freezing at Dead Horse Point and ready to see some stars! My only goal was to see a shooting star and I'm proud to say that I witnessed TWO!

Carrie taught me how to paddle in the most difficult paddle boat that was ever inflated!

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! That would be so funnn!!! Looks like you to had a fun time!!!! :) Can't wait to hear more about it!!

    ReplyDelete