5.30.2010

"We like to move it (move it)..."

It's official! We have moved!!

I would post some pictures of our new place but we're still getting acquainted (or should I say trying to get less acquainted) with our moving boxes... and needless to say... our house merely on its way to becoming a home! But we both definitely love it here already! The weather is always sunny and warm (though I'm sure I'll be cursing it in the next couple of months) and it is so nice to have family around!

In the midst of our intense packing... one very special event I forgot to mention was our adventure to Cirque du Soleil's ALEGRIA! with the Toblers! It was an incredible show and cameras were not allowed in so this was the only picture we have to remember the evening. We're showing our tickets because that's the only proof that we weren't just taking this picture for kicks outside of any building on campus...

Anyway, until next time!

Sandy, UT - May 22, 2010


4 comments:

  1. when did you get a blog yo? and i miss you guys...that's all.

    tam tam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well lindsey the great!!! I believe u should post an o dill post about ur favorite sister-in-law! MEEE!!! bahahaha! Since you love me sooo much :) whch u can't deny cuz u already tole me u did!

    LUV YA!!!

    AMEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you are all wearing these pastel pretty colors and Lindsey has her pearls on and me...black leather jacket. Well, I was the one that got caught sneaking chocolate into the show! :) Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: I have no idea why it says Brendan & Megan...

    ReplyDelete